Limited Lifetime Warranty
For As Long As You Own Your Home
Cifial USA warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.
If a defect is found in normal residential use*, Cifial USA will, at its election, repair, provide a replacement part, or entire product or make an appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty. Improper care or cleaning will void the warranty. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Cifial with all warranty claims. Cifial is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs. In no event shall the responsibility of Cifial exceed the purchase price of the product.
If used commercially, Cifial warrants the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase as shown on the purchase receipt. Implied warranties for product used commercially, including that of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly limited to the duration of this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, contact Cifial USA either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling our Customer Service Department at 1.800.528.4904. Please be sure to provide all pertinent information regarding your claim.
CIFIAL DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that may vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, Service Company, or yourself.
This is our exclusive written warranty.
*Warranty is void for lacquered finishes (509, 605, 620, 721, D20, R20) used in an exterior installation. W15, D15, and R15 are “living finishes; natural wear and continued weathering should be considered normal.
Care & Use Guide
Thank you for your purchase of Cifial product. You are assured of a high quality product that is the result of a refined manufacturing process. With proper care, your Cifial product should keep its attractive appearance for many years to come. To assure the product continues to look its best, we recommend using the following care and cleaning procedures.
General - All Finishes:
• All finishes should be cleaned regularly with a clean, soft, damp cloth to remove water spots. This will keep mineral deposits from building up on the surface. Do not use abrasive cleaners or pads, or cleaners containing ammonia or bleach.
Re: Specific Finishes:
• Chrome surfaces - never use products with chloride acid. Keep in mind that cement or ink removal products are extremely corrosive for chromed surfaces. • Lacquer surfaces - never use alcohol, ether or ammoniated cleaning products. Use of any abrasive can scratch the surface and cause permanent damage. • PVD surfaces - are much more resistant to scratching and retain their brilliance longer than most. Do not use 3M type or any abrasive pads containing ceramics as these can damage the finish.
• This finish is known as a “living finish” and will take on unique characteristics based upon its environment and frequency of use. • Natural highlighting occurs where the product is handled. Other surfaces may darken or patina. This is to be expected and is part of the beauty of the aged look. • Clean water spots with a soft damp cloth only. The use of any type of abrasive or extensive rubbing will cause the finish to “wear”, removing the dark brown surface. • Occasional application of a light household oil can help maintain the darker look, if desired….but care should be taken not to rub too hard when applying.
About In-Line Water Filtration:
• Use of any type of filtering systems that remove lime and other minerals will help prevent the build up of scale and water spots.
About Our Warranty / Guarantee:
• For information on the specific warranty covering this product please refer to the sales literature and/or the warranty information packed separately in the carton.